The KIDS4ALLL learning environment provides for a digital learning platform that includes:
- traditional learning contents
- interactive tutorials
- a depository of co-created learning material (videos, learning pills, documents, etc.)
Additionally, the KIDS4ALLL handbook displays similar contents as the learning platform to guarantee access to a wide range of our target groups.
The materials used will be translated in several languages, according to the main ethnic linguistic groups of migrant children.
Both, the online and offline instrument, will be implemented in different educational contexts in the pilot countries:
- Formal educational settings, as schools for ISCED 1-2-3 as well as schooling institutions for adult education with particular focus on migrant parents/migrant adults.
- Non-formal educational settings, as socio-cultural associations (sport, leisure activities) with consolidated experience in providing educational support to the defined TG1.
- Informal educational settings, as libraries, after-school programs and organizations working with migrant children and migrant adults.